- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 6 people
- March 17, 2016
Hail Mary Football Field Brownies.
Super easy football field and Hail Mary decorated brownies for Super Bowl parties! Made with simple vanilla buttercream and boxed brownie mix.Print
Hail Mary Football Field Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix – your brand of choice!
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2–3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4–5 c. powdered sugar
- green food coloring
- parchment bag and #4 tip
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions for a 9×13 pan. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the buttercream, in a large mixing bowl, combine butter, milk, vanilla, and 4 cups powdered sugar.
- Mix until well-combined and fluffy. Continue adding powdered sugar or milk, as needed, so that frosting reaches a consistency that will spread easily, but will not run off the brownies.
- Set aside ? c. plain white buttercream for piping. Color the remaining buttercream with a few drops of green food coloring.
- Spread the green frosting evenly on the brownies.
- Fill the parchment bag, fitted with a #4 tip, with the white buttercream.
- Following the tutorial instructions and photos (see blog post) to pipe the white lines and Hail Mary play onto the brownies. Enjoy!