- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- October 21, 2016
White Chocolate Fudge.
This simple white chocolate candy chip fudge recipe is delicious and perfect for your next holiday get together!
White Chocolate Fudge
- 12 package of white chocolate chips or 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- 8 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C. Wilton rainbow chips (I purchased mine at Joann Fabrics) + a handful to sprinkle on top of the fudge
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a microwave save dish and pour in the white chocolate.
- Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of Wilton rainbow chips (see photo) and stir to mix into the fudge (see photo).
- Pour the fudge mixture into the baking dish and Then sprinkle a handful of rainbow chips on top of the fudge (see photo).
- Place in the fridge several hours to set.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.