- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 15 people
- March 31, 2016
Cake mousse with Savoiardi.
Delight family and friends with a delicious dessert. Cake-mousse with Savoiardi is also very beautiful to look at! Share the simple recipe of cooking this delicacy.
Cake mousse with Savoiardi
- 50 g flour
- 50 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 g lemon juice
- 800 g cream (38%)
- 380 g of condensed milk
- 20 g gelatin
- white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip whites with lemon juice and sugar in a stable foam.
- Pour the yolks into the whites, gently mix.
- Prose the flour into this mixture, mix from the bottom up. Place the dough in a pastry bag and otside on the parchment sticks. Reduce the temperature to 100 degrees and bake cookies for 25 minutes.
- The form laid by parchment. The sides and the bottom laid out biscuits. Chilled whip the cream a bit. A thin stream add the condensed milk and liqueur. Whip until thick. Loosen gelatin in 150 ml of water. Add in the cream.
- Pour mixture into shape and put in refrigerator until fully hardened.
- Decorate with chocolate icing, white chocolate shavings or nuts.