- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- March 21, 2016
Missing sushi? Try adding a spicy kick to some tuna with Sriracha sauce and coconut aminos (Paleo soy sauce) and serving it on top of crunchy cucumber slices instead of a rice wrapper. Sprinkle everything with sesame seeds for even more of a crunch, or leave them off if you’re not a fan.
- 1/2 lb. tuna (sushi grade), finely diced;
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thin rounds;
- 1 green onions, finely sliced;
- 1 avocado, thinly cubed;
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos;
- 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce;
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds; (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, toss the tuna, coconut aminos, Sriracha, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each cucumber slice with avocado.
- Scoop some tuna mixture onto each cucumber slice on top of the avocado.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve with green onions as garnishing.