- March 16, 2016
Chicken Caesar Burgers Recipe.
You might have to hit the grocery store to get items like the capers, coconut aminos, and anchovies, but the final product is so worth it!Print
Chicken Caesar Burgers Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tbsp onion, minced
- 1/2 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking fat
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Tomato, sliced thinly
- Red onion, sliced thinly
Ingredients for the Caesar dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon or homemade mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- For the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside, or store in refrigerator until using.
- For the burgers, gently mix all of the ingredients into a bowl and form 4 equally sized patties.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet with a small amount of cooking fat over a medium-high heat.
- When hot, add the chicken patties and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the center reaches 165 degrees and the juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers on a bed of romaine topped with Caesar dressing, and tomato slices or onion if you’d like.
- Store any remaining dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.