- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 2 people
- August 19, 2016
When You Find Yourself In Possession Of High Quality Buns. Like COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Buns. You Need To Grill Something Worthy Of Being Placed Upon Them. While Brisket Is Generally Thought Of As A Smoked And Tender Slab Of Meat With Perfect Bark. And Definitely Not A Hamburger. However That Is Not The Case Today.
Today I Decided To Take A Chance On This Notorious Cut Of Meat And And Create An Incredibly Flavorful Burger. Worthy Of The Bun It Rests Upon. Double Decker Brisket Burgers On A COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Bun Was Delicious And Filling. Unbelievably Meaty, Worthy Of The Title “Burger”.Print
Supreme Nacho Burger
- 2 COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Buns
- 1 lb. freshly ground brisket
- 1 small, palm sized, onion, grated
- 1/2 package, 100 ml of Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Wet Rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- melted butter
- aged white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, and condiments to serve
- In a large bowl, use your hands to combine ice-cold brisket with the grated onion, and Montreal Steak Seasoning Wet Rub.
- Divide the meat into 4 equal portions. Using the Napoleon Burger Press, form 4 large, thick burgers. Then use your hands to thin out the patties so that they’re a little bigger than the buns they’re going on.
- Chill the burgers for at least 30 minutes before heating up the grill.
- Preheat the grill to around 450°F.
- Generously season the burgers with salt and pepper to taste before grilling over direct heat for about 7 minutes per side.
- Brush the COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Buns with butter and grill them for about a minute over direct heat.
- Assemble your burgers with all of your favorite fixings like aged cheddar slices, lettuce, and onion. Don’t forget to serve with a delectable side.