- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- February 26, 2016
Fish pie with rice
Agree, good food is important not only taste, but also the usefulness of the ingredients. For example, the biological value of fish is higher than meat. 20% fish consists of a very valuable protein protein with all vital amino acids.
And then stopped I look at the pic! It contains almost everything necessary for human life substances. Decided to cook a dish doubly useful – pie with rice and fish.
- puff pastry
- butter – 10 g
- fillet of river fish (pike, hake, perch, etc.) – 200 g
- leek – 100 g
- parboiled rice – 50 g
- salt, pepper to taste
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 3-4 mm. Then be compacted into the form, covering all sides, cut off excess.
- Next prepare the filling. It is well suited for river predatory fish such as perch, pike or walleye. In a pan melt the butter, fry the fish fillets for 3-5 minutes on low heat.
- Leek contains most nutrients in white stem. So cut off the green part and white cut into slices. Add to the pan the fish.
- Cook the rice, add into the pan over the fish and onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix up everything.
- Prepare the filling spread on the dough. Fold the edges of the dough inside.
- Pie in the oven baked at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
The cake will be a masterpiece. Eat on a health!