- March 4, 2016
Fish baked plums
Most often the fish is baked with lemon. But what hinders to experiment with fruits like plums?
Fish under plum gets an unexpected spicy flavor thanks to sour flavorful browned crust.
Fish, baked plums
- 500 g fish fillet,
- 200 g plums,
- 100 grams of cheese,
- 20 g butter,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- For this dish it is better to choose a ripe slightly sour plums. Plum clean from the bones and cut into 2-4 pieces depending on size.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, place it there and provari plums over medium heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes so they become soft.
- Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Fish fillet salt and pepper on both sides and put on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil. On the fish evenly put the plums, and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Send the fish in a preheated 220°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegetables and greens.