- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- May 29, 2016
Creamy Meatball and Garden Vegetable Skillet.
This simple skillet combines precooked meatballs, a frozen vegetable medley and seasoned cream cheese to create a delicious and flavorful weeknight meal.
Creamy Meatball and Garden Vegetable Skillet
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz tub)
- 1 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 bags (12 oz each) Green Giant™ Steamers frozen garden vegetable medley
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook meatballs over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides.
- Add cream cheese spread and chicken broth. Heat to simmering. Cook uncovered over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce begins to thicken.
- Meanwhile, cook vegetables as directed on bags. Stir in just before serving.