- Preparation time
- 660 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- February 27, 2016
Flounder in “the envelope” with ginger.
Cooking recipe Flounder in “the envelope” with ginger photo
Flounder in “the envelope” with ginger
- 2 flounder fillets (300 g)
- 2 - 3 cm of fresh ginger root
- 1 leek, white part only
- 1 carrot
- the juice of half a lemon
- soy sauce
- 1 small red chili pepper
- medium bunch of Basil
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-defrost the fish, leaving it in the fridge for 10-12 hours.
- The ginger RUB on a small grater. Mix with olive oil, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- RUB flounder fillets with the mixture and pepper on both sides. Leave on for 10 min.
- Leeks, carrots and chili pepper (with or without seeds) cut into thin half-rings. Finely chop the Basil.
- On a large sheet of baking paper place the chilli, onion, carrot and half of the Basil, drizzle with oil and place on top of fish. Cover the loose part of the sheet or the second sheet and wrap the edges. Put the envelopes on a baking tray and bake at 180 °C for 20 min.
- Carefully remove the pan, cut the top of the envelope open a little edge and garnish with Basil. Serve hot.