- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 1 people
- February 27, 2016
Roasted sea bass with orange sauce.
Fish sea bass has many types. In most cases, the stores we found sea red perch, the recipes for which we offer you.
Roasted sea bass with orange sauce
- 1 medium sea bass
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground sweet paprika
- olive oil
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-defrost the fish, leaving it in the fridge for 10-12 hours.
- Mix in small bowl the orange marmalade, 2 tbsp of olive oil, wine vinegar, orange juice and finely chopped parsley leaves, season with salt and add half of the paprika, stir.
- The fish fillet into two fillets, season with salt and pepper, brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining paprika. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and fry the fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
- Put on plates and pour orange sauce.