- Easy Recipes
- March 21, 2016
Orange-Rosemary Seared Salmon Recipe.
Salmon is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat, so it’s really convenient that it’s also delicious with all kinds of seasonings, including this sweet, herbal orange glaze. The taste says “fancy,” but it’s actually pretty simple to put together, and everything is cooked all in the same pan, so you don’t even need to get an extra dish dirty for the sauce.Print
Orange-Rosemary Seared Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced;
- 1 cup fresh orange juice;
- 2 tbsp; fresh lemon juice;
- 1/2 cup chicken stock;
- 2 tsp. orange zest;
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch; (optional)
- Cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Season the salmon fillets on both sides.
- Melt some cooking fat in a skillet placed over medium-high heat.
- Cook the salmon fillets in the skillet for 4 to 5 minutes per side, and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, chicken stock, and orange zest.
- In the same skillet, cook the garlic and rosemary for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the orange juice mixture into the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and season to taste. If you like a thicker sauce, mix 1 tbsp. of tapioca starch with 1 tbsp. of cold water and add it to the skillet.
- Return the salmon to the skillet. Spoon the sauce all over the salmon fillets and serve.