- March 22, 2016
Spicy Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Recipe.
Shrimp with a spicy Asian flair are a surefire barbecue hit: dress them up with a little hot sauce, fresh herbs, and jalapeño, and they’re ready to join the party.Print
Spicy Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Recipe
- 16 jumbo shrimp;
- 2 tbsp. homemade Sambal oelek; (optional)
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced;
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced;
- 1/4 cup olive oil;
- 1 jalape?o minced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, combine parsley, cilantro, jalape?o, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the shrimp with the marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the shrimp on the preheated grill for 4 minutes per side, basting with Sambal oelek.