- March 23, 2016
Sweet Lemon Shrimp Recipe.
Here’s a quick and tasty dinner recipe that you can throw into marinate before you leave for work in the morning, and then cook up in almost no time once you get home – whenever you get home! The marinade is so flexible that you can leave it in for as little as 30 minutes or as long as 12 hours; no worrying about rushing home to take the shrimp out of the fridge (unless you just can’t wait to sink your teeth into them!)Print
Sweet Lemon Shrimp Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined;
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos;
- 2 tbsp. honey (optional);
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- Zest of 1 lemon;
- 1 garlic clove, minced;
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut aminos, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, fish sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 min. to 12 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the shrimp on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 6 to 8 min. (or until firm and cooked through).
- Serve warm with some lemon or lime wedges.