- March 19, 2016
Stuffed chicken legs.
Chicken product familiar, favorable, dietary and very tasty. And hot dishes from it are always popular. Believe me, yours, or rather, chicken legs, guests will definitely say an ode of praise.Print
Stuffed chicken legs
- 1 kg chicken legs
- 300 g chicken liver,
- 2 onions,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 300 ml milk,
- 100 g butter,
- 50 g of sour cream,
- 300 g of the crumb of white bread,
- ground coriander to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Wash chicken legs, Obasi and carefully so as not to damage, take off their skin. If desired, you can cut and leave part of the bone that will comfortably hold the foot.
- Rajmachi bread crumb in the milk and lightly squeeze any. Chicken meat, garlic bread and skip through a meat grinder.
- Chicken liver cut into small pieces. Finely slice the onion. Fry it in hot butter until translucent, then add liver and roast for another 5 minutes. Cool the heated meat, run it through a meat grinder and add to ground beef. Minced salt, pepper, add the coriander and mix it well.
- Chicken skin nefertiri the stuffing, staple the edges in place with string or toothpicks and brush the sour cream. Put chicken legs in a greased baking sheet and send in a preheated 180°C oven for 30-40 minutes.