- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 65 mins
- 8 people
- April 23, 2016
Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Green Giant™ whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or process American cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded lettuce, if desired
- Heat oven to 325?F. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry seasoning mix, tomato sauce and corn. Spoon into pan; sprinkle with cheese. Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining ingredients.