- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 10 people
- May 20, 2016
Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Skillet.
Creamy Buffalo popcorn chicken baked. Who could resist?Print
Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Skillet
- 1 (12 oz.) can Jr. Golden Layers™ refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup frozen popcorn chicken (about 30 small pieces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Bake the popcorn chicken according to package directions. Set aside. Place rack in the center of your oven and preheat oven to 400?F. Lightly grease a 12-cup standard muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Lightly flatten each biscuit, then press in the bottom and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Use the wells at the edges of the pan, as the cupcakes at the edges will rise more when baked.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream and Buffalo sauce. Add the cooked popcorn chicken and celery. Toss gently to coat.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 10 biscuits. Sprinkle tops with cheddar cheese, then bake for 12-15 minutes, until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and let rest 3 minutes. Garnish with feta and cilantro, then serve.