- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 2 people
- July 3, 2016
Chicken Kiev is one of the national Ukrainian dishes which is known around the world and treats those remarkable dishes which are refined and available at the same time, demanding not so much expenses monetary what is the time and forces.
Treat the darlings with chickens Kiev — let it will be a small declaration of love.
- chicken fillet - 2 pieces.
- butter of-140 g
- flour - 60 g
- breadcrumbs - 140 g
- egg - 2 pieces.
- milk of-100 ml
- salt - 0,5 tsp.
- black pepper - 0,5 tsp.
- parsley - 20 g
- sunflower oil - 300 ml
- Cut off skin from chicken breasts. Put them inside up. Make an incision fillet lengthways and spread out each piece so that stuffing was located.
- Cover fillet with food wrap and to beat off accurately. Cut white sinews in several places that cutlets didn't contract when frying.
- Cut in small pieces parsley. Put it in a bowl, add butter of room temperature and salt. Mix thoroughly before receiving homogeneous mass.
- By means of two tablespoons to form stuffing of butter with parsley. Put it in the freezer for 3–5 min. that butter didn't thaw. Take out butter from the freezer, put on fillet and turn so that edges found at each other. Place in the freezer for 5 min. Mix eggs with milk and shake up a nimbus as for an omelet, so far chicken Kiev is frozen
- Pepper chicken Kiev and roll it in flour. Dunk into the egg with milk and roll in breadcrumbs. Again to dunk into the egg with milk and to roll in once again in breadcrumbs.
- Warm an oven to 390 °F. In a frying pan to warm sunflower oil and to fry chickens Kiev until golden brown 5 min. then to cook them until ready in an oven within 10 min.