- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 10 people
- May 20, 2016
Chick and Broccoli Pot Pies.
Biscuits make a flaky home-style crust for a popular pot pie with chicken in a creamy, cheesy sauce.Print
Chick and Broccoli Pot Pies
- 1 can (12 oz) Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar or American cheese
- 2/3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups Green Giant™ frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each ungreased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/2-inch rim over edge of muffin cup. Spoon about 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each biscuit-lined cup. Press mixture into bottom of each cup.
- Cut large pieces of broccoli in half. In large bowl, combine broccoli, chicken and soup; mix well. Spoon about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture over cereal. Cups will be full. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.