- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 4 people
- March 19, 2016
Quick recipe banana cake.
This banana dessert will be delighted not only Monkey, but all present at the holiday table from small to large. The cake turns out very tender and tasty.Print
Quick recipe banana cake
- 3 bananas,
- 50 g walnuts,
- 200 ml of sour cream,
- 100 g butter,
- 3 eggs,
- 3 cups flour,
- 1 Cup sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 50 g dark chocolate
- a pinch of salt.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. RUB the yolks with half the sugar and melted butter. Add sifted flour, salt and knead a tight dough. Wrap the dough with cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bananas cut into circles of equal thickness and sprinkle them with vanilla sugar. Part of the bananas put away for Christmas cake.
- Walnuts dry in the oven, peel from the husk and grind.
- Place the cooled dough into a greased baking dish and rezervnyi over the entire surface. On the dough evenly put the bananas and pour them with sour cream.
- Send the form in a preheated 180°C oven and bake until Golden brown about 20 minutes.
- Prepare protein cream. To do this, whip the egg whites with the remaining sugar for 10 minutes.
- Get out of the oven baked the base for the cake and pour beaten egg whites. Sprinkle nuts on top, fields melted chocolate, decorate Christmas cake with bananas and return to the oven for another 3 minutes.
- The finished cake cool and serve on a festive table.