- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 10 people
- March 30, 2016
Recipe of eclairs with chocolate cream.
Delicious eclairs with chocolate cream will be the most desired decoration on the festive table.Print
Recipe of eclairs with chocolate cream
- 125 ml of water
- 125 ml milk
- 60 g butter
- 75 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 25 g sugar
- 2 g of salt
- 1 tbsp starch
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 140 g chocolate Fudge
- In a saucepan pour water, add butter and salt. Put on the fire, grey until the butter is completely melted.
- Break the eggs into a separate container. Separate two egg yolks for the cream.
- In a saucepan squirt in the flour and mix. With stirring, the mass quickly sets and will turn into a round ball.
- Remove from heat obtained a ball of dough, slightly cool, add eggs. Let the dough to obtain a smooth, thick, soft and plastic consistency. If necessary, add another egg.
- The resulting dough is put in a pastry bag.
- Protiven grease with butter. Discharge the cake, preferably as evenly as possible.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- While the eclairs in the oven, prepare the custard.
- In a saucepan pour the milk. In a separate container mix the yolks with sugar and starch. You melt the chocolate..
- When the milk is boiling, add in the yolks, will constantly whisk for about a minute. Then pour the chocolate mix, cook for 1 minute. Add butter and mix. Remove from heat, the cream is ready.
- Eclairs travel, with the help of toothpick make from the back side of each Eclair three holes.
- Put custard in a pastry bag.
- Fill eclairs with cream. Remove excess cream with a knife .
- Chocolate fondant is slightly warm up to 30 degrees. Put a drop on each puff and using a pastry blade, rethrownew on the surface.
- Treat the guests,