- March 11, 2016
Veal Rolls With Zucchini Recipe.
Veal is one of those meats that even meat-eaters sometimes refuse to touch, and for a good reason: it’s associated with some pretty horrifying animal husbandry. If you’re buying veal from the grocery store, you’re probably justified in avoiding it, but if you can get it from a farmer, there is such a thing as ethically-produced veal.Print
Veal Rolls With Zucchini Recipe
- 8 veal scallops;
- 2 zucchini, quartered;
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar;
- 2 tsp. garlic powder;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Using a meat mallet, flatten the veal scallops.
- Season each scallop with salt and pepper.
- Season the zucchini with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the zucchini on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from grill.
- Roll the veal tightly around each zucchini quarter.
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and olive oil;
- Brush the veal rolls with the oil-vinegar mixture and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.