- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 6 people
- May 24, 2016
Chicken Enchilada Bubble-Up Bake.
This easy chicken enchilada bake is packed with flavor.
Chicken Enchilada Bubble-Up Bake
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium), if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken, beans, enchilada sauce and salsa over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until hot. Spoon into baking dish.
- Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each into 8 pieces.
- Add biscuit pieces to chicken mixture, stirring gently until pieces are coated.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown and thoroughly baked. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top; bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.