- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- May 21, 2016
Crunchy Nacho Dogs.
A great recipe for kids to cook.
Crunchy Nacho Dogs
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- Place cheese slices on rectangles; place hot dog in center of each. Fold short sides of dough over hot dogs; roll up each. Press edges to seal. Brush rolls with milk; roll in crushed chips. Place rolls, seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. If desired, serve with ketchup, salsa or sour cream.