- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 48 people
- May 1, 2016
Mini Crescent Dogs.
Mini sausages are all wrapped up in flaky crescents in an all-time favorite appetizer.Print
Mini Crescent Dogs
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 48 cocktail-size smoked link sausages or hot dogs (from two 14-oz packages)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.