- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- 12 people
- January 28, 2016
Buns for dinner.
Buns – a small bread is usually oval or round shape. This kind of pastry is quite popular – we all loved since childhood delicious muffins, sweet rolls, products with poppy seeds and cinnamon, raisins, jam, sesame and cheese. Especially popular homemade scones. And if you’re looking for the recipe of muffins home, then you may fit this recipe.Print
Buns for dinner
- 8 pinch Salt
- 8 g Pressed yeast
- 265 ml Water
- 389 g Wheat flour
- 8 ml Olive oil
- 1 Ice
- Set the mixer nozzle, “the hook.” Pour the flour into a mixing bowl, add water and stir until flour moisture. Cover the bowl and leave for autolysis flour for 15 minutes.
- Add the dough crumbled yeast, salt and olive oil. Knead the dough, knead it until smooth.
- Put the dough in a clean, oiled bowl, cover and leave to ferment for 45 minutes. Punch the dough, return to the bowl and leave for another 45 minutes.
- Cover the baking paper 2 baking.
- Weigh the dough and divide into 12 rolls of ’60 Close blank film and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Podpylite flour a work surface. Carefully remove the excess from the blank of carbon dioxide and podkatayte workpiece into a ball with a smooth surface. Place on baking sheet, cover film.
- Leave the buns proofing for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Turn the oven to warm up to 243 C. If using a pan to create steam, put it in the oven right now.
- Remove the foil and, holding the scissors at an angle of 45 degrees, notch each bun.
- Put the pan in the oven, throw in a hot pan, ? cup ice cubes. Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. If you tap the bottom-baked muffins, you will hear a dull sound.
- Transfer the finished buns on the grill and cool.