- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 24 people
- May 1, 2016
Spinach, Artichoke and Feta Bites.
Need a fun vegetarian app for your party platters? Look no further–these creamy, cheesy treats are sure to please veggie-lovers and meat-eaters alike.
Spinach, Artichoke and Feta Bites
- 1 box (10 oz) Green Giant™ frozen creamed spinach
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 jar (6 oz) Progresso™ marinated artichokes, drained, chopped and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons drained chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Make spinach as directed on box.
- If using dough sheet: Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x8-inch rectangle. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle. Press into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations and seams to seal. Using pizza cutter, cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows, to make 24 squares of dough.
- Gently press squares into mini muffin cups and three-fourths of the way up sides.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon artichokes, 1 heaping teaspoon spinach, a couple of pieces of tomato and a sprinkle of feta cheese to each cup.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown. Let stand 1 minute in muffin cups. Remove from muffin cups with fork. Serve warm.