- March 29, 2016
The recipe of julienne with chicken and mushrooms.
Julien with chicken and mushrooms, definitely, they know everything! Why once again not to remind?!Print
The recipe of julienne with chicken and mushrooms
- 250 g chicken fillet
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 large bulb
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 100 g of hard cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- 25 g butter
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 egg
- 0.5 h spoon of nutmeg
- Boil chicken with Bay leaf until tender in salted water. Then take out and slightly cool.
- In the pan put a small piece of butter and fry the onion size until the brown color.
- Then place the onions in a deep bowl, and on the same pan fry the sliced mushrooms plates.
- For the sauce flour and butter put into a small pot.
- The resulting mass lightly fry, stirring occasionally.
- Add a glass of milk, over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick load.
- Then, remove from heat, add 1 egg and quickly mix. Salt and pepper to taste, add nutmeg. Mix.
- Finely slice up the chicken. Mix all in a large bowl: onions, mushrooms, chicken and sauce.
- Put Julien in portions molds for baking.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in preheated 180 degree oven.
- Immediately Julien bring to the table!