- Preparation time
- 150 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 15 people
- January 9, 2016
Along with a variety of sausages and hot dogs, we have long been used to buy boiled pork at the store, forgetting that cooked yourself, it’s much tastier. We offer you the easiest recipe for hot pork you easily make at home.Print
- 1 Salt
- 1 Sweet ground paprika
- 1 Garlic
- 3 Pork neck
- 1 Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 ° C. Peel the garlic and cut into small cubes along.
- Remove the neck of all the films, dry meat with paper towels. Nashpiguyte his garlic. Do it with a long sharp knife: Drop the knife perpendicular to the surface, and then, without removing, turn 90 ° – and the hole invest brusochek garlic.
- When all is over garlic, rub the meat on all sides with salt and pepper and place on the rack installed in the pan.
- The pan pour 2 cups water. After 15 min. Reduce temperature to 160 ° C and bake for 2-2.5 hours, if necessary pouring water.
- Before serving the meat, remove from oven, cover with a piece of foil and let it stand for 20 minutes. Serve hot boiled pork with salted cucumber and horseradish or mustard. The remaining boiled pork keep in the refrigerator wrapped in paper for the first baking, and then in the film – so it will stand up to 5 days, becoming all delicious and tasty.