The recipe of julienne with chicken and mushrooms
- 250 g chicken fillet
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 large bulb
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 100 g of hard cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- 25 g butter
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 egg
- 0.5 h spoon of nutmeg
- Boil chicken with Bay leaf until tender in salted water. Then take out and slightly cool.
- In the pan put a small piece of butter and fry the onion size until the brown color.
- Then place the onions in a deep bowl, and on the same pan fry the sliced mushrooms plates.
- For the sauce flour and butter put into a small pot.
- The resulting mass lightly fry, stirring occasionally.
- Add a glass of milk, over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick load.
- Then, remove from heat, add 1 egg and quickly mix. Salt and pepper to taste, add nutmeg. Mix.
- Finely slice up the chicken. Mix all in a large bowl: onions, mushrooms, chicken and sauce.
- Put Julien in portions molds for baking.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in preheated 180 degree oven.
- Immediately Julien bring to the table!