- March 27, 2016
Cheese balls with crab sticks.
Quick recipe meals on the weekend. Cook for half an hour cheese crab sticks!Print
Cheese balls with crab sticks
- 2 packs cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise
- 100 g of crab sticks
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2–3 walnut
- ground pepper
- Boil hard boiled eggs. Mix in blender cream cheese, eggs, garlic and walnut kernels.
- Add mayonnaise and mix.
- From the mixture form balls.
- RUB on a small grater crab sticks.
- Roll them into balls. Put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Decorate green. Bring to the table chilled.