- April 18, 2016
Tortilla Rolls with Crab Sticks and Cheese.
I had some tortillas left from the pack I used on recipe earlier this month. So I decided to post another recipe for tortilla rolls, this time with crab stick, cheese, garlic and greens stuffing.
The same as the first one, these rolls will work perfectly as a snack or an appetizer, and they go great together with beer.
So if you are looking for some unusual snack recipe, here it is.Print
Tortilla Rolls with Crab Sticks and Cheese
- 3–4 burrito size ready to use flour tortillas
- 8 oz pack of crab sticks (surimi)
- 3 oz of shredded cheese
- Bunch of green parsley
- Bunch of green dill
- 1 small garlic clove
- Prepare ingredients
- Chop crab sticks, move them to a mixing bowl
- Add all cheese
- Chop both dill and parsley, add them to the bowl as well
- Peel and press garlic
- Mix everything and mix mayo in, amount of mayo you need will depend on how liquid mayo is, rule of the thumb: stuffing should not be too liquid, but it should be homogeneous and a spread-like
- Arrange one flour tortilla on a plate (don’t warm it up, or it may not fold); spread an even layer of stuffing on top of it (I used fork here); don’t put too much or it will be harder to fold, about 2-3 tortilla size thick
- Roll the tortilla tightly with stuffing inside
- Then fold tortilla roll into plastic wrap; repeat the same procedure for remaining stuffing; put all rolls into fridge for at least 30 mins (but can be left there overnight too)
- Right before serving tortilla rolls take them from fridge, remove wrap and slice each into pieces about 3/4 of an inch (first and last pieces will not look to good so you can eat them right away)
- Arrange rest on a plate and serve as an appetizer or snack