- April 18, 2016
We’ve learned that the mushrooms in the skewers act as an additional, but not the main product. They are added to meat to highlight its taste or to decorate the already rich variety of pieces of vegetables for the skewers.
By the way, if you want the mushrooms to the grill, meat shashlik, marinate – in this case will remain natural taste and aroma of mushrooms. But to water their vegetable oil still stands – so you can keep the mushrooms on the grill from drying out, and they will remain juicy and delicious.
- 700 g mushrooms,
- 200 g salted or smoked bacon,
- 4 bulbs,
- 5 tomatoes,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Wash the mushrooms quickly. Not long, it is desirable to keep the mushrooms in water, so they do not satiate her and not lost its flavor. Large mushrooms cut into 2-4 pieces.
- Mushrooms sprinkle with spices and salt, olive oil fields and leave to marinate while preparing other ingredients for barbecue.
- Bacon cut in small slices. Tomatoes cut into circles. Onion cut into wide rings. Onions and tomatoes lightly salt and pepper. Remember that bacon is already salty.
- Put on skewers, alternating between them, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes and onions.
- Cook mushrooms on grill over coals, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes.