- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- April 11, 2016
Strawberry Jolly Ranch Wine Slushies.
Make easy wine slushies at home! Frozen strawberries, Moscato wine, and sour apple pucker created the best Jolly Rancher wine slushy ever!! Stock the freezer, it’s going to be a fabulous summer girls!Print
Strawberry Jolly Ranch Wine Slushies
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ? cup Moscato wine (plus more for blending)
- ? cup Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker (I usually add a few splashes more)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (more or less depending on sweetness of strawberries)
- Garnish- Fresh strawberry (optional)
- Add frozen strawberries to a blender.
- Add in a few splashes of wine to make blending easier.
- Blend until pureed.
- Pour in sour apple pucker and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add powdered sugar if needed. (The sugar really brings out the strawberry flavor. I usually add in more sour apple pucker if it needs more tartness)
- Blend to thoroughly incorporate the sugar.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
- When ready to serve, add slushy wine cubes to blender.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry if desired.