- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 6 people
- February 16, 2016
Carrot, pickled ginger and beetroot juice.
This healthy carrot and beetroot drink is perfect for strengthening the immune system.Print
Carrot, pickled ginger and beetroot juice
- 7 large (about 1.2kg) carrots, peeled, topped
- 4 (about 650g) beetroot bulbs, halved
- 4 green apples, halved
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger in syrup (Buderim Ginger brand)
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Use a juice extractor to process the carrot, beetroot, apple and pickled ginger. Transfer the juice to a medium jug and stir to combine.
- Add the crushed ice and stir well. Pour among serving glasses and serve immediately.