- April 1, 2016
Tiny crab tartlets.
These tasty mouthfuls are great for an appetiser with drinks and so simple too.
Tiny crab tartlets
- 36 little pastry cases (mini croustades)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp cr?me fraiche
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, snipped
- pinch paprika
- 1 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 225g fresh crab meat
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200?C/gas 6.
- Place the pastry cases onto a baking sheet. Beat together all the remaining ingredients and use to fill the pastry cases.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the filling is just set and turning golden. Cool a little and serve.