- March 27, 2016
Quiche with chicken.
Quiche with chicken, and just chicken pie filler, is prepared easily: this is a shortbread dough, stuffed chicken breast and sauteed onion, and creamy egg filling with cheese. Proceed?
Quiche with chicken
- 150 g butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 450 g chicken fillet
- 1 onion
- 50 ml. vegetable oil
- 100 g of tomato
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 100 g of cheese
- 4 eggs
- Match the egg with sour cream, soft butter and salt.
- Parts enter the flour, knead the dough. Put the dough in the fridge.
- Chicken fillet finely cut.
- Onions finely cut and fry in vegetable oil.
- A baking dish with a diameter of 28 inches, paper making, distribution, form the dough, making bumpers 4 cm in height.
- Put on the dough toppings: onion, chicken fillet and sprinkle with spices.
- For filling whip eggs with sour cream, add grated cheese.
- Pour the filling. Over fill out of the tomatoes.
- Bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes.
- Cut warm cake into slices and serve to the table.