- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 6 mins
- 4 people
- February 17, 2016
Steamed Asian greens with honey soy sauce.
Your greener future starts here, with a healthy side to crunch and munch through!Print
Steamed Asian greens with honey soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine soy sauce, honey and ginger in a jug. Separate leaves from choy sum stems.
- Place a large steamer over a wok or large saucepan of simmering water. Place choy sum stems and broccolini in steamer. Cook, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Add choy sum leaves. Cook, covered, for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Transfer to a bowl. Add sauce mixture. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.