- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- February 16, 2016
Summer fruit sticks with Milo swirl yoghurt.
Here’s a healthy, delicious moveable snack for busy kids on the go in summer!Print
Summer fruit sticks with Milo swirl yoghurt
- 550g tub vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Milo
- 1/2 medium (600g) pineapple, peeled
- 1/2 large (900g) rockmelon, deseeded, peeled
- 12 medium strawberries, hulled
- Spoon 1/4 cup yoghurt into each of four 3/4 cup-capacity plastic containers. Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons Milo. Divide remaining yoghurt between containers. Using a skewer, lightly swirl Milo through yoghurt. Seal containers. Refrigerate.
- Cut pineapple into 3cm cubes. Using a melon baller, scoop 24 balls from rockmelon. Thread pineapple, melon and strawberries onto skewers. Layer skewers in an airtight container. Refrigerate.