- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 4 people
- May 20, 2016
Turkey and Broccoli Manicotti.
Treat your family to something new and exciting for dinner. Try this easy manicotti with low-fat ingredients.
Turkey and Broccoli Manicotti
- 8 uncooked manicotti pasta shells
- 3/4 lb lean (at least 90%) ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 container Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 jar (14 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta shells as directed on box. Rinse with cool water; drain well.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook turkey, onion and garlic salt over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from heat. Stir in yogurt, broccoli, 1/2 cup of the cheese and the Italian seasoning.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in baking dish. Spoon turkey mixture into shells; arrange in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta sauce over shells. Cover with foil. Bake about 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.