- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 12 people
- February 8, 2016
Easy Broccoli, Cheese and Ham Muffins.
A great on-the-go breakfast!Print
Easy Broccoli, Cheese and Ham Muffins
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen broccoli & cheese sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli as directed on bag.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, oil and egg. Stir in broccoli, ham and cheese just until well mixed. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.