- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 2 people
- May 10, 2016
Fill a just-baked biscuit with a creamy filling and ripe strawberries for a stunning and easy dessert for two.
- 2 Frozen Flaky Layers Biscuits (from 22.1-oz bag)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original yogurt strawberry
- 1 container (4 oz) snack-size vanilla pudding
- Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together strawberries and sugar; set aside. In another small bowl, stir yogurt and pudding until blended. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Remove biscuits from oven. Cool 15 minutes. Split biscuits; fill and top with yogurt mixture and strawberries. If desired, garnish with additional strawberries.