- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 1 people
- February 23, 2016
Roasted ginger chocolate.
Spicy creamy dish – the perfect energy snack for winter. This dish really makes us happy, because chocolate stimulates the production of endorphin – the hormone of happiness.Print
Roasted ginger chocolate
- Cream 20% – 50 ml
- Vanilla – 1/2
- Milk 2,5% – 100 ml
- Black bitter chocolate (at least 70%) – 125 g (1 tile)
- Chicken egg yolks – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 5 g (1 tsp)
- Dry ginger powder – 3 g (1 tsp)
- Candied fruits – 30 g
- Put the pot over a steam bath, pour into it 100 ml of milk, heat it, add 125 g dark chocolate, stirring occasionally. When the chocolate is completely dissolved and the mixture is smooth, remove it from the steam bath and pour 50 ml of warm cream. Once again stir.
- Add to the mixture half a vanilla pod and put to cool to 50 degrees. Then add 3 egg yolks.
- Pour in a mixture of 1 tsp. of sugar and the same of dry ground ginger. Stir, pour into small tins for baking.
- Put in preheated to 120-140 degree oven and bake 40-50 minutes. Take out, decorate with candied fruit on top. Serve the dessert cold.