- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- March 2, 2016
Soup with meatballs
Make a lunch soup with meatballs
The meatball soup is a favorite and popular dish in many families, especially where there are children – it is so interesting to fish from the broth meat balls, which are themselves being asked to spoon!
- 400 g of meat,
- 1 egg,
- 2 onions,
- 1 carrot,
- 4 potatoes,
- 1 salad pepper,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 100 g pasta,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 2 liters of water or broth.
- Grinder Perelli meat, 1 onion and garlic. Add in the minced egg, salt, pepper and mix.
- To make the meatballs were firmer, carefully cut the beef in a bowl.
- Form the meatballs. Define the size of the balls as desired.
- Boil water, salt and throw in it meatballs. Boil on slow fire of 20 minutes.
- Finely slice up the remaining onion and salad peppers. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Cut cubes of potato.
- In hot vegetable oil, saut? onions 5 minutes then add carrots, green pepper and fry 5 minutes. In the end put tomato and garlic, mix and fry another 3 minutes.
- Add the broth, potatoes, Bay leaf, allspice and boil for 10-15 minutes on slow fire.
- Then fill the pasta and stir to not stick together. After 5 minutes, when the potatoes are cooked, put zazharku and cook the soup with meatballs for another 3-5 minutes.
- At the end put the herbs, remove from heat and give the soup a little brew.