- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- February 26, 2016
In the hot summer weather, the last thing you want to eat heavy fatty foods – but most often it is the meat dishes. Better to enjoy light, delicious, but at the same time, nutritious foods. Today I will cook a soup in which the main role is assigned to peas. But not hard and dry, in stores, and tender and juicy green peas only from the garden.
- Onions (white or red, leeks) – 100 g
- Olive oil – 30 ml
- Garlic – to taste
- Chicken broth – 1 l
- Potatoes – 500 g
- Mint – 10 grams
- Green peas – 400 g
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Onion slice (not finely). Pour into pan olive oil and fry on him an onion until soft and Golden brown. To squeeze a couple of cloves of garlic, add to the onions. Fry about 2 minutes. Cut the potatoes into cubes. Pour into the pan chicken broth. Add the sliced potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes, until the potatoes are done.
- Mint: wash and cut the leaves, coarsely chop. Add the mint and peas to the broth. Mix. Cook for about 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat. Using a blender to make the soup puree.
- Serve this soup with cheese, sour cream or croutons.