- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 50 people
- February 5, 2016
Mac n’ Cheese Pizza combines three things kids love, macaroni and cheese, Goldfish crackers, and pizza, into one great macaroni and cheese recipe.Print
Mac n’ Cheese Pizza
- 6 Individual Pizza Crusts
- 1 16 oz. box Mini Pasta Shells
- 6 oz. American cheese
- 2 c Cheddar, shredded
- 3/4 c Goldfish, crushed, divided
- 2 c Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Pizza topping of your choice
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Pour in pasta shells and cook according to instructions on package.
- While the noodles cook heat a saucepan and add the butter and ? c of crushed Goldfish crackers.
- Add cheddar cheese, American cheese and 1 cup of milk, stirring until the cheeses are melted. Slowly add the second cup of milk until you get a thick but liquid consistency to the cheese.
- When noodles have finished cooking remove them from the heat and drain.
- Then put them back in their pot and add the cheese sauce. Stir until the noodles are fully coated.
- Serve or add to Mac n’ Cheese Pizza.
- Mac n’ Cheese Pizza
- Place 3-4 spoonfuls of macaroni and cheese on each pre-made pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crushed goldfish over the macaroni and cheese on the pizzas.
- Add any pizza topping you would like.
- Bake according to instructions on pizza dough package.