- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- March 5, 2016
Cottage cheese doughnuts
If you’re in the morning to feed a family who is in a hurry who to work and who is in school, you will come to the rescue curd doughnuts.
This dish is quick to prepare and has a wonderful taste and aroma.Print
Cottage cheese doughnuts: recipe mouth-watering dessert
- 300 g of cottage cheese,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 130 g flour,
- 10 g of baking powder,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- pinch of salt,
- 400 ml of refined vegetable oil.
- Wipe the curd through a sieve to eliminate lumps.
- Put the yolks, 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and curd mass, add the sifted flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix to a homogenous state.
- Form the obtained dough is smooth pellet. The center of each cake break (a glass, a glass) to a doughnut got a hole.
- In a small deep pan pour vegetable oil and preheat it. Put in a fat piece of dough ? if it got up and flushed, you can start making donuts.
- Fry the donuts in vegetable oil on both sides until Golden brown. Ready get cheese donuts with a slotted spoon, put on a cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess grease and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.