- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 150 mins
- 12 people
- December 29, 2015
Orange – carrot cheesecake
I have a thousand times confessed that for a piece of cheesecake will give even the most delicious cake from Pierre Hermé … Here are my simple and even mundane tastes. But I think I still did not write that I love dearly, and orange – carrot cheesecake. True, I have rarely driven delicious. Basically, confectioners, I think, admit a very terrible mistake – desiccate originally prepared cake or dry dough. It turns out this gingerbread dry, inedible the next day after baking. My ideal is a carrot cake: moist, juicy, tender and not too sweet. By choosing for himself the ideal proportions, I was trying to achieve exactly this result. And I think I did.
The idea of a combination of carrot cake and cheesecake was not accidental. When I get the desired taste and texture carrot cake, I decided not to combine it with heavy cream, as is customary, and a cheesecake that I tastier. Already, recalling his excitement, I understand that they were in vain … The orange – carrot cheesecake turned out to taste harmonious, like this, and what should be the right cake: nothing more and at the same time do not feel that it would be possible to add something. One of my favorite … No, the most beloved …
- 4 gram Salt
- 7 gram Soda
- 7 gram Ground cinnamon
- 125 gram Candied fruit
- 125 gram Raisins
- 125 gram Walnut
- 4 medium Eggs
- 225 mililiter Vegetable oil
- 225 gram Wheat flour
- 330 gram Sugar
- 225 gram Carrot
- Grate carrots for carrot in Korean, can be a little thinner. Beat with a mixer with sugar and oil until the carrot juice. Add the eggs, whipped with a pinch of salt. Stir until smooth.
- Soak the raisins for 30 minutes. in drinking water. Water Drain raisins fold in a sieve and dry on paper towel.
- Cut into small pieces about the same nuts, candied fruits and raisins. Add the carrot weight of the mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sifted flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix until smooth two resulting parts.
- Pour the dough into a round shape of the split, the laid paper baking. Bake at 170 ° C for 20-30 minutes., Until cooked. Cupcake, remove from oven and cool completely. Cut the cake into 2 2 cm thick, if necessary, cut off the top part of the cake to form a flat layer.
- Cream cheese mix with sugar on low speed until completely dissolved, slowly add eggs and at the end - cream.
- At the bottom of the form, place the cake on top - filling evenly. Bake at 140 ° C, 30-45 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack. Get him in the fridge for 3-8 hours.
- The remaining cake grease with jam and place on the cooled cheesecake. Obtyanite mastic cake and serve.