- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- May 21, 2016
Skewers of chicken with honey and lime juice.
Wonderful chicken kebab is quite justified popular with gourmets. It turns out very tender, delicious, diet.
Skewers of chicken with honey and lime juice it turns out extremely tender and with a delicate taste.Print
Skewers of chicken with honey and lime juice
- 700 g chicken fillet,
- 300 g of small onions,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 300 ml lime juice,
- 200 g of honey,
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste.
- Chicken fillet wash, dry and cut in portions pieces for kebabs, but not too small so that the chicken inside remained juicy.
- Cut onion rings. Garlic grind.
- In a pot, where it will marinate the chicken, mix the lime juice, honey, garlic, pepper and salt. Separate the liquid from the marinade (about 50 ml), then in the process of making pour over the chicken skewers, and put in refrigerator.
- In the remaining marinade put the chicken and put to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours. But if you need it quickly, you can reduce the marinating time to 30 minutes.
- When chicken is marinated, put it on mixed with onions on skewers or pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Put the skewers with skewers on greased grill rack. Roast chicken shish kebab on a closed grill, turning occasionally and basting with marinade, for about 10 minutes until tender.
- Serve the skewers of chicken with vegetables and herbs.