- Preparation time
- 360 mins
- Cooking time
- 120 mins
- 4 people
- December 27, 2015
Garnet Bracelet with bacon
One of the most beautiful salads can rightly be called “Garnet Bracelet”. This tasty and tender salad will be a wonderful decoration of the festive table to the delight of guests and home. So prepare “Garnet Bracelet with bacon”.
Beautiful, yet simple design, amazing taste without abstruse ingredients – spectacular and convenient option is simply not to find if you want to surprise and please the guests, without fear that inner beauty is not so impressed by them as foreign. Harmonious taste of this salad is explained in more original and interesting combination of ingredients than in other classic salads.
Of course, like any other dish, this salad can have different versions.
- 1 medium Onion
- 300 gram Carrot
- 300 gram Potatoes
- 400 gram Beet
- 1 medium Garnet
- 4 medium Eggs
- 400 gram Chicken
- 1 small Bunch of dill
- 2 small Garlic
- 5 small Thyme
- 250 gram Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- Boil the beets, carrots and potatoes separately in salted water until tender or cook for a couple. Cool, clean. Grate the vegetables on a small grater.
- Boil hard boiled eggs, cool and clean. Finely chop.
- Peel the onions, cut into small cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice. Slice the fennel.
- Clean grenades.
- Chicken fillet cut into small cubes. Garlic crush with a knife and clean
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and fry the bacon until golden brown on both sides. Transfer to paper towels to remove excess fat. When the bacon has cooled, cut them into small pieces.
- In a frying pan, leave about 1 tbsp. l. fat, drain the rest. Add the garlic and cook 1 min., Until fragrant.
- Put the pan chicken and thyme and saute over high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool, remove the garlic and thyme sprigs.In the center put a glass dish. Salad laid layers in a circle, all the layers a little salt and pepper and brush with mayonnaise.
- Put the first layer of potatoes. The second layer - carrots. The third layer - the chicken and bacon bits, it lay out the onion and dill. Then a layer of eggs. The next layer - beets, lettuce, it should close on all sides.
- Well tamp salad, cover with cling film and store in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Then, carefully remove the glass. Tightly cover the entire surface of the lettuce and pomegranate clean again in the refrigerator for 3 hours.